- 20 INR
- Isopropyl Myristate
- Laboratory Industrial Use
- Liquid Coating
- 3 Years
- 95 %
- CAS NO. : 110-27-0
- Molecular formula: C17H34O2
- Molar mass: 270.451 g/mol
- Density: 0.85 g/cm?, liquid
- Boiling point: 167 C (9 mmHg)
Characteristics and Application:
Isopropyl myristate is the ester of isopropanol and myristic acid Myristyl Myristate and Isopropyl Myristate are esters of myristic acid. Myristyl Myrisate is a white to yellow waxy solid, while Isopropyl Myristate is a colorless almost odorless liquid. In cosmetics and personal care products, Myristyl Myristate and Isopropyl Myristate may be used in the formulation of moisturizers, cleansing products, perfumes, and makeup, eye makeup, as well as skin, nail and hair care products.
Myristyl Myristate functions as a skin conditioning agent - occlusive, while Isopropyl Myristate functions as a binder or a skin conditioning agent - emollient.
Used as an emollient and lubricant in preshaves, aftershaves, shampoos, bath oils, antiperspirants, deodorants, and various creams and lotions. More than 5 percent in a formulation can cause skin irritation and clog pores.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 25 Per Day
- 1-3 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Room No. 3, 5th floor, Aidun Building, A - Block, Near Kayani Bakery,, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400002, India